, like the usa. If you reside in a nation with information security guidelines, the storage space of one’s individual information may well not offer the exact same defenses while you enjoy in your nation of residence.
You use your mobile, we will collect information about WiFi access points as well as other location information about your longitude and latitude and may save your device’s coordinates to offer certain features to you if you turn these features on, when. These records allows us to recognize your physical location so we can use it to personalise the App and also make it simpler for you to have interaction along with other livejasmine Users, by allowing the data become presented and shared with other people deciding to see “nearby” posts.
Them off, you can do so by the following methods if you have enabled location services, but wish to turn:
- IPhone software — settings, privacy, location services, Bumble
- Android — settings, location, Bumble, permissions, location
Log and Usage Information
We keep your private information just for as long for legitimate business purposes (as set out in Section 11 below) and as permitted by applicable law as we need it.
In practice, we delete or anonymise your details upon deletion of the account (after the safety retention screen), unless:
- We should keep it to comply with relevant law (as an example, some “traffic data” is kept for example to comply with statutory data retention obligations) year;
- There is certainly an issue that is outstanding claim or dispute needing us to help keep the appropriate information until it’s solved; or
- The knowledge should be held for the genuine business passions, such as for example fraudulence avoidance and improving users’ security and safety.